Saturday, April 10, 2010

Clean the house? Red shoes first :)

Well for starters, I love bright colored shoes. I decided I wanted something comfortable, not too flashy (isn't RED flashy enough???) and of course (as always) not ridiculously expensive. And here they are:




Want/Own: OWN!
From: Target
Price: $24.99
Comfort: 3 out of 5

For being such "comfortable" LOOKING shoes they definitely aren't as comfy as they look. This perhaps might be because the size 7 was slightly too large and these (being a 6 and 1/2) are slightly too small. Truly, I need a 6 3/4 size but most often I find myself either getting size 6 1/2 or 7. ANYWAY, apparently my right foot is also slightly larger because it ends up being a little more sore than my left foot. Just goes to show that just because shoes "look" comfortable and might even feel comfortable for the first 1/2 hour- after about 8 hours of walking around the salon they have met their limit! I am disappointed for the fact that considering how conservative they are they should be EXTREMELY comfortable. I definitely have higher heels that surpass these in comfort!

That being said, they are very cute. I like to pair them with this dress:


(I know the dress is a winner too- $19.99 at Sears!)

And I also purchased these pants at Savers ($5.99 yes I am the queen of bargains, thank you!) and think I might try pairing them with these as well. We shall see though I don't want to get too "matchy matchy" with the red thing. . . however, it could be cute! If I make it work, I will post pics of the completed outfit. . .



All in all they are very cute and I've worn them with anything- dress, pants, capris. Versatile and a nice accent to any outfit! If only the comfort level was better they might top my list of favorites!







No comments:

Post a Comment