Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Time to update!

So life has been a little busy since my last entry. . . just a little.

I want to start this up again because I love shoes. . . OH so much.

Here's my latest pair, the perfect addition to my boot collection:



Want/Own: OWN!
From: Shoe Dazzle
Price: $39.95
Comfort: 3 out of 5

FINALLY! A pair of brown boots that I actually LIKE, and they were under $50. Even better. (I highly recommend "Shoe Dazzle" so anyone who loves shoes. It's a really great deal and an easy way to find unique shoes and it's FUN!)

Ok, anyway. . .

They aren't comfortable enough to wear for a long shift at work, but finding a cute pair of shoes that IS turns out to be a very difficult task.

HOWEVER, they are quite comfortable and look great with leggings, jeans, - pretty much any combo. I am very happy with this purchase and this pair has been a great addition to my closet!

That's all I have to say for now, I promise something more interesting next time!

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment