Sunday, June 5, 2011

On a wedge craze!!!



I swear, I have never been so obsessed with wedges. I'm loving the rope and also the cork wood wedges- they are just SO cute and summery! Also I find them more comfortable than pumps because they offer more support for your feet.

I bought this pair from shoe dazzle- loved the straps and colors! (although the colors won't exactly match EVERY outfit. . . that's why I ordered another pair from kohls that are similar but silver! Guess I needed some major cheering up lately! New shoes always help, especially shoes on SALE!!! :D)

The only thing I don't like about these shoes is that the straps are kind of plasticy and stiff feeling- not soft and comfortable like the silver pair I bought. So I don't think they will be good for long term wearing, but I have yet to test that out!

Yay love shoes and I am so happy (albeit briefly, no shoes in the world can replace getting to be with my husband!) :D

<3

the end!

(lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment