Saturday, September 17, 2011

Help me figure out what shoes to wear!

HERE IT IS: *the* dress. . .

$19.99 THANK YOU TARGET!

It's sleek, it's sexy, it's little. . . it's PERFECT!

This is what hubby will get to see me in when we finally see each other at the airport :)

Now, my dilema is deciding which shoes to wear. . .

Here are some of my options:

The red on the heel is slightly darker than the dress but I don't think it would be that noticeable. These are my "patriotic" shoes :) I like them but I'm not sure if they are the right fit w/ this teeny dress. . .

I think these boots would be adorable, but I'm not sure if they are too big and clunky. I do have sleeker sexier black boots as an option as well.

Cute, but too casual?

The classic pointy toe heels?

Overdose on bright colors and go for a near hooker look?

Or vegas style wedges?



1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I looove the boots but they might not look exactly right...I bet the black pointy heels would look great too! You should email/text me pictures to help you decide! :-P LOVE ya darlin! :-)

    ReplyDelete